H R Smoke
- The stubbornness of edifices
- The juice that had dripped on the tabor
- Pajamas, smirking in the corner
- The red carpet, unprotected against the urine of the divvy
- An interjection, followed by transmission, and then a yelp, indicating the lie of the land
- Centrally, a large pile of accumulated colour supplements – a whole pile, but you can see where one colour supplement begins and another ends
- Questions – are old skills worth preserving? In the way that old colour supplements are?
- Pleasure, in the knowledge that the ornaments, lit by the summer solstice, are on fire within, because of the presence of the colour supplements.